It is reported that some women belonging to the Antarrashtriya Hindu Parishad, a right wing outfit, surreptitiously entered the 400 year old Taj Mahal mosque, which is in the Taj Mahal complex in Agra, and did puja there, lighting dhoop batti and pouring Ganga jal to purify the place which had been defiled by these Babur ki Aulad infidels.
The right wing group rightly says that Taj Mahal, like Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, was an ancient Hindu temple, the Tejo Mahalaya Shiva temple, which was destroyed by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan, and it must be restored.
I agree. Bravo. Time we avenged Somnath.
But this restoration of Hindu swabhimaan and izzat cannot be complete until the following deeds are also accomplished :
(1) Jama Masjid, Delhi, which was originally Jarasand Mandir, must be restored as such. So it must be washed and purified by Ganga jal by getting several truckloads from Sangam in Allahabad ( sorry, Prayagraj ) and a year long Akhand Ramayan must be organised inside it. Muslims may buzz of and go elsewhere for their namaz, or better still do ghar wapasi, like bhoole bhatke bachche, reverting to the glorious faith of their ancestors, which they had foolishly abandoned. We will do their ‘shuddhi’ free of cost.
(2) Tipu Sultan mosque in Kolkata was originally Tapo Bhumi, and must be restored to its original pristine glory ( Mamata Banerji notwithstanding ). A huge idol of Kali, with red blood dripping from its mouth must be installed there, and Vande Mataram sung day in and day out from loudspeakers ( jab tak kaan na pak jaayen )..
(3) The original Kashi Vishwanath temple in Varanasi, which was converted to Gyanwapi mosque ( the very name makes it obvious it was a Hindu temple, as do the Hindu carvings on its rear wall ) by that tyrant Aurangzeb, must be restored as a Hindu temple. The Ganga is not far from there, so tons of Ganga jal can easily be obtained for its shuddhikaran.
(4) The Haji Ali Dargah in Mumbai was Hari temple, until it was forcibly converted. So Ganpati puja must be held daily inside it, the path shown by Tilak
(5) Makka Masjid in Hyderabad was obviously a Hindu temple, for Mecca is far away from Hyderabad. It was a Murugan temple, as everyone knows. So with the blessings of Lord Ayappa, it will be restored as such.
(6) The Quwwat ul Islam mosque in Delhi has Hindu carvings on its pillars. So obviously it was a Hindu temple
(7) The Atala Devi Masjid in Jaunpur was obviously a Hindu temple. The name itself makes that clear
(8) The Sidi Saiyyed mosque in Ahmedabad was originally Sita Sarovar Mandir.
It must be restored
And all those not agreeable to this dispensation may muck off to Pakistan, or better still, Saudi Arabia